Thursday, September 27, 2007

Two Months!

Well, Cody & I have been married for two months and one day and we still like each other! I will even prove it to you:

On Tuesday, I forgot to wear a watch to school. No big deal? WRONG! It is a big deal because I had a client coming that day and there are no clocks in the therapy rooms. Without a watch, I wouldn't know ten seconds from ten minutes. I sent a text to Cody asking him to bring a watch to campus and he generously obliged. The plan was for him to drop it off in my car because I was in class.
Before my session, I went out to my car. Lo and behold all three of my watches were sitting on the passenger's seat with a note that said: "I didn't know which one would match your outfit today, so I brought all of them. Accesorize away!"
My husband is the best -- and knows me all too well!

1 comment:

Tammi said...

You are right, your husband does know you all too well! Kudos to Cody!!!