Only twelve . . . that's right . . . TWELVE days until we will be in Idaho Falls. I can hardly stand the excitement. Yay for Christmas Break! Here is what I will be doing for the next twelve days to keep me busy:
12. School & mountains of final projects.
11. Still in school . . .
10. This is my last day of school now . . . and Cody's work party!
9. Sammi's orchestra concert & my first clinic evaluation.
8. Study for finals and a meeting.
7. Keep studying . . .
6. Teach Sunbeams -- they are so cute!
5. Final number one. And Maren's choir concert.
4. More studying, second clinic evaluation & determining the rest of my clinical LIFE! Drama!
3. Final number two!
2. Work at both of my jobs.
1. Relax and pack and try not to go crazy :)
Woo hoo . . . I am so excited after typing this. I can't wait!
No comments:
Post a Comment