Cody and I are watching Super Tuesday election coverage. One of the newscasters just said, "We'd better get our B12 shots!" The other newscaster stared her down with the most hilarious clueless look on his face. She finished by saying that they were going to be in for the long haul, so they needed their energy. Then I thought that it was really stupid that she had to explain her comment to her buddy -- I thought it was pretty clever.
Cody helped me realize that the only reason I know about B12 shots is because my sweet grandma has gotten them to boost her energy before . . . I guess that not everybody has a grandma as absolutely wonderful as mine. And brave too!
P.S. I love my grandma -- can you tell?
P.P.S. Cody is thinking about getting me these shoes for Valentine's. Any comments?

1 comment:
I love the shoes and your grandma!
Post a Comment