So, the professors in my department have another hobby besides teaching . . . go figure! They LOVE (notice I wrote that in all caps) motorcycles. Actually, it's a borderline obsession. Whenever one gets a new bike, another just has to one-up him and buy a new one. Everyone has a motorcycle -- except for Dr. C, whose wife refuses his desires to fit in with the gang.
Today is a beautiful day in Provo -- probably the first time in a while that the professors have been able to ride their motorcycles to school. A couple of them we were walking down the hall on the way to lunch with their helmets on. Dr. C poked his head out of his office and said, "I guess I'll just follow you guys in my Honda!" with the most dejected look on his face. It was so pathetically hilarious that I just had to share -- and it is probably a 'you had to be there' moment too :) Sorry!
3 comments:
So, does this mean we need to invest in a motorcycle???
Woo hoo!
I have to say that is so funny! Nate has been like that with the guys at work and talked me into letting him buy a bike last year. Needless to say, he sold it this past week. Go figure.
Oh my gosh, that's hilarious!! I can totally picture it, and it makes my heart ache a bit for poor Dr. C. At least he has his tacos to cheer him up.
Post a Comment