




It has been 31 days since I updated my blog, so I thought I would make a list of 31 things that have happened.1. Cul-de-sac of Fire
2. A spontaneous trip to Las Vegas to watch Camille dance at Nationals -- one of her routines got 7th out of 92 :) It was so fun!!
3. Winning 2nd place at Michael Jackson Bunco.
4. Going to the Incubus concert at Usana with Cody, Dave, Jess & my dad. I don't know who was more excited to be there -- Dave or my dad!
5. Finding my dream living room furniture at a little shop in Gardner Village. Green & paisley. Sigh.
6. Visiting all of my mom's childhood homes in Elkhart, Indiana.
7. Trying to scare Camille & Roz while we were stopped for a train at a railroad crossing (see picture). I was unsuccessful :(
8. Surprising my Grandma Luke for her 90th birthday. She didn't have a heart attack, and yes, she really is that short.
9. Meeting my Indiana family who I have only heard about!
10. Staying at my mom's cousin Jill's house, which was right on a lake.












11. Listening to the live band at the bar down the street play Sweet Home Alabama & My Sherona.
12. Visiting the Kellogg School at Northwestern. They had nice bathrooms -- the sign of a truly great program.
13. Accidentally ending up in Wisconsin due to my navigating. I needed my navigator Daver.
14. Eating dinner at a highway Oasis. They are cool.
15. Going to the 95th floor of the Hancock Tower long enough to snap a picture of Beanz. It was beautiful!
16. Meeting a Lego Darth. And C3PO.
17. Checking out a giant buffalo at the Field Museum. I love buffalo.
18. Checking out the Pirates Exhibit sponsored by the National Geographic at the Field Museum, which led to me . . .
19. Acting like a pirate at the Field Museum.
20. Purchasing a high heel shaped cookie cutter at the Field Museum.
21. Walking outside of the Field Museum to this stunning view of Soldier Field.
22. Going to the White Sox game to watch Tampa come back in the top of the 9th to win it all.
23. Going to the White Sox game the day before Burhle threw a perfect game :(
24. Ending up at the Mall of America for the second time in 9 months thanks to a sweet long layover in Minneapolis.
25. Buying anniversary presents for Cody at the Mall of America.
26. Leaving to go camping the day I got back from Chicago.
27. Buying pink basketball shorts to match my swimsuit bottoms.
28. Surviving year 2 of camping!
29. Passing my thesis defense, while I had a massive allergy cold :)
30. Taking my mom to The Pie for the first time.
31. Celebrating our 2nd anniversary. So far, I have been sick on our anniversary both years. Hopefully the trend doesn't continue forever :)
5 comments:
Whoa! Awesome Larkin! That's great you've been able to do that much. I wouldn't get too close to Vader if I were you, though. I don't trust the guy.
It's so nice to hear everything you've been up to! And I really like your hair cut by the way. : ) It suits you.
You sure have been busy! I love the post. Congrats on your thesis! I'm so glad you are living life to the fullest, and enjoying the ride :)!
Yay! I'm glad for a blog update :) You have been busy.
Love the new blog layout. You are totally cute. I'm glad you are doing well! We should keep in touch more often, but at least I can read your blog. Love you!
Post a Comment