Tuesday, October 20, 2009

pondering

Today I have been wondering:

{why} can't I find a pair of skinny jeans I like?
{why} do I even want skinny jeans?
{when} I am going to get my act together & back on a regular exercise routine?
{when} is it going to snow?
{where} will I be living next year?
{where} is the end of this learning curve?
{how} am I supposed to hold IEP meetings when the principal is never at our school?
{how} are all my progress reports going to be done?

5 comments:

Tammi said...

Okay, buggy, here's the scoop on skinny jeans. . . Kudos to you for even trying them on! Dad actually wanted me to try some on; I laughed! Not in this life time!!! We love you sweetie!

Receli said...

I think you could definitely pull off skinny jeans. Not everyone can, I think! :)

:: ashley :: said...

I was totally opposed to skinny jeans, my sisters even bought me a pear that still sit in my closet. I cannot pull them off- that's for dang sure. join the club ;)

:: ashley :: said...

I meant pair... but I just ate a pear.. maybe that's my spelling problem ...

Stacy said...

why is your principal never there? that would be super annoying.

Progress reports. blah. Mine definitely won't be done until the end of this week. There aren't enough hours in the day.

Skinny jeans? You are brave to even consider them.