This weekend Cody & I hit the road and went to Idaho Falls because the Carhartt sponsored NASCAR car came to my dad's store on Saturday. It was a pretty sweet setup -- the car was cool in and of itself and the truck it came in had a race simulator (which my mom kept calling a stimulator :) Funny!).Everybody who tried the simulator or looked at the car got a scratch card they could redeem for a prize. Cody, Camille, her friend Casey & I were the prize gurus -- we had quite the eclectic group of people come through and gained quite the education about NASCAR! Several little boys wanted pink bandanas and several of their fathers insisted they got blue bandanas instead. Everyone was in love with the NASCAR racing hats, which I thought were super ugly!
To celebrate this momentous occasion, my mom & I decided to don matching sweatshirts -- not regular sweatshirts, but WOMEN'S CARHARTT SWEATSHIRTS.
They are pretty much the warmest and coolest ever and I think that everyone should have the pleasure of owning one.After the festivities ended, everyone was pretty much pooped out . . . except Cody, who used his mad espanol skills to sell a couple pairs of boots. Sweet.
2 comments:
So great! Love the blog by the way!!
I DID NOT call it a "stimulator" hello????? I demand a retraction!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment