Sunday, November 4, 2007

Halloween & Hot Chocolate

I love my husband. A lot. Watch the video to find out why:
**disclaimer** I am not tech-savvy enough to get the movie flipped the right way. Please accept my sincerest apologies for any discomfort you might experience while watching.

Cody didn't tell me he was filming -- I just thought he was taking a picture of my sweet Nigerian soccer Halloween costume. What a guy :) This is the same boy who tried to get me to go to the BYU Speech Clinic Halloween Carnival dressed like this:


We crashed the 157th Ward Halloween party earlier this week. Because we are super busy college students, our costumes were simple and really comfortable. My favorite part of the costume was all of the people who told me I looked athletic and asked if I really did play soccer. Funny!


On Friday night, Cody had a open house we went to for his job. It was pretty fun -- they served hot chocolate and doughnuts for refreshments. The the GSS hosted a council retreat a the ice skating arena -- we went to that too. And guess what we had for refreshments! Doughnuts and hot chocolate. That night we were laying in bed and Cody's stomach growled. Then we realized that the only thing we had eaten since lunchtime was . . . . doughnuts and hot chocolate.

No comments: