Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Roses and Lasagna

I really should rename this blog to 'Doting on Cody' or 'All of the Reasons I Love Cody' or something witty like that . . .

Or maybe I should just come to grips with the fact that he is the only person who reads it, and that is only because I set it as his homepage :)

Anyway,
Yesterday Cody brought me roses because I have been really stressed out. It made me super happy. I didn't really think that I had been stressed. But after three people asking me TODAY if I was okay or too stressed, I am starting to think that I am completely missing the boat. Or acting really stressed. Take your pick.

Back to the real story . . . .
Not only did Cody bring me roses yesterday, but he also made a delicious lasagna for dinner. I think he is the greatest!

1 comment:

Katey said...

Yeah for husbands! And I'll have you know that I read your blog occasionally also.