This is so fitting for my 100th post :) I need subjects for my thesis. To be volunteer they must:
- Be female
- Be 18-40 years old
- Have lived in Utah since they were 18 months old
- Not lived outside of Utah for longer than 6 months (consecutively)
- Have no history of speech/language/hearing problems
Anybody who volunteers will come to the Taylor Building at BYU for about 30 minutes in the next few weeks. They will:
- Fill out a questionnaire & consent form
- Participate in a FREE hearing screening
- Read a list of 140 sentences
- Read a short passage
- Have a short conversation with me
Leave a comment, email me, text me, write on my Facebook wall, call Cody, do anything to get a hold of me if YOU or ANY OF YOUR FRIENDS meet the criteria & would be willing to participate. Thanks a million!
6 comments:
I'd fit the criteria, but I won't be in town until graduation :(. If you still need anyone then let me know!
Hey Buggy: You could try Heather and/or Bobby and/or Ang and/or I don't know!
I totally fit the criteria! I will help you out. Just let me know when ;)
Sorry I don't fit, but I'll let you know if I run across someone who does.
The picture really isn't that bad! It was the only one I had of The Corey Fanclub T-shirts that he made us. And I think it was on that CD that you made for me before I left for my mission. I wasn't tech savvy back then, and definitely didn't own a digital camera. I miss you! I don't know when I'll visit next, but we'll have to get together! love you!
Hey Larkin! It's been a long time. It sounds like you and Cody are doing really well. I admire you for doing this thesis. I bet it will turn out really well, but I don't envy you all the stress that comes with it.
Thanks for your comment and the info. I had heard about the school program for 3 year olds here in Virginia, and so we'll have to get him going in something like that in Indiana. It is nice to have your endorsement on the programs they suggested for him. If there's anything else you think I should know, feel free to shoot me an email, elisebjohnson at gmail dot com.
Thanks for the comment and the well-wishes. Do you mind if I put you on my blogroll? I'd love to find out how the thesis goes.
Post a Comment