No, it's not the new blog design.
No, we aren't having any babies.
No, Cody didn't get a promotion.
No, we haven't found a new apartment.
But . . . .
I have my thesis defense scheduled!!!
{This really should say I almost have my thesis defense scheduled -- I just need a few signatures :)}
4 comments:
I'm not sure if I should say congratulations or good luck, so I'll say both :) I'm sure it feels amazing to almost be finished.
Wow, your committee was so fast!! Way to go!
I'm not going to lie. I had my hopes up just a little when I saw the title of your post. : ) Congratulations!
Yay! You'll be all finished soon! The light at the end of the tunnel. Congratulations, and good luck!
Oh, I read your comment on my blog, and there were lots of climbers on Devil's Tower. They are NUTS!
Post a Comment