Friday, August 7, 2009

the best part of tonight

was watching this dance:



It just breaks my heart. Maybe because it hits close to home.

I was so happy to hear that the woman this dance was dedicated to found out her cancer was gone. Everybody deserves news like that. Maybe someday {hopefully soon} everybody will get good news.

I only hope until then that everybody can have someone brave & strong to count on . . . just like in this dance.

Enough boring thoughts for tonight -- maybe I will try falling asleep again. Hopefully that works out for me :)

3 comments:

Tricia said...

Beautiful dance! Mark's Mom just finished her very last treatment for breast cancer, so it hits close to home for us too. Thanks for the post!

Brett - Rachel B said...

Nothing on YouTube ever made me cry... way to break my record Larkin!

Heather@Women in the Scriptures said...

Oh, that was so beautiful! Thanks for sharing it. I LOVE beautiful dancing and this one was amazing. Thanks.