Wednesday, August 5, 2009

10 excuses for not cleaning

  • itunes
  • facebook
  • no plans tomorrow . . . i have to do something
  • it's not that dirty
  • no spiders/beetles for the past week! {its a record}
  • errands
  • checking my email obsessively to make sure i hear the second my thesis is returned from the deans office
  • setting up a budget
  • researching phd programs for my cody
  • my last week of summer should be spent doing any/all of the above - not cleaning :)


if you need an excuse to not clean, feel free to plagiarize any/all of the above excuses . . . they have worked for me . . . i think that i am going to go clean my bathroom now . . . .

2 comments:

Tammi said...

Bug. . .I just don't know how to respond.. .

Tricia said...

I totally agree with you. Summer is a time for playing, NOT cleaning! You would know just how much I truly believe that by taking one look at my disaster area I call home :)!