Tuesday, November 17, 2009

christmas presents

I love buying Christmas presents SO much. So much, in fact, that I agonize over the perfect gift for everybody on my list until I can't sleep at night. When I find the perfect gift, my heart melts & I can hardly contain my enthusiasm -- as a consequence, the cat usually FLIES out of the bag.

Luckily for me, the recipient of this gift doesn't know how to get on the internet & probably wouldn't remember if I told him what his Christmas present was :) I can't wait for my little buddy to open the 'gahgie' and figure out that he barks if you squeeze it's paw.


Ashley, I never thought I would say this -- but the Darth Vader costume was too cute to pass up. I promise I will NEVER buy any of your sons (or daughters) a Star Wars present again!

Happy shopping to all! I can't wait until gift inspiration strikes again!

3 comments:

Brett - Rachel B said...

it is a good feeling!

:: ashley :: said...

ha HA! loves it, and I will pardon the star wars as long as it is not a REAL dog, anything is better than that;) you guys are the bestest!

emuli said...

Larkin, you make my day! Thanks for your story. I can almost hear your telling your story. Gee, I miss you. I hope you're having an awesome time settling into the paying job. until next time...