In just a few minutes, I will leave my office to go child-collecting for my most challenging (isn't that a nice way to put it?) group of the week. Not day -- WEEK! I obviously was not thinking when I scheduled them for Friday mornings.
I hate allergies. I could do without my whole skull aching because my sinuses are so congested. I really dislike missing work because I am sick. But, there are no signs of a sinus infection :) At least I can be grateful for that.
I wore a dress today instead of jeans. I think I am a jean hater. I had been in grad school for 1 year and 9 months before my peers & professors saw me in a pair of jeans -- and several of them let me know how shocked they were that I even owned jeans.
I am stressed about moving to Iowa. Enough said.
I am going to walk to the Shade Sale across from Will's Pit Stop tomorrow morning. I will be leaving my apartment between 8:30 - 8:45. If anybody would like to join me, let me know. And creepy stalkers, my husband will be home, so don't try to rob us :)
I need to score a test now, so I am signing off. Until next time.
3 comments:
Just so you know, I am excited you are moving to Iowa. You will be the closest friends/family we have:).
You? A jean hater? I had no idea. :) Good luck with everything. When do you guys head out to Iowa? Everything will turn out just fine. I've come to realize that in all of my crazy moves in the last 2 years.
Hey Larkin! My husband got into University of Iowa too! But not the same program. He decided to go somewhere else, but that would have been cool! I think it looked awesome! You will love the midwest!
Post a Comment