-We bought a house in Iowa. It backs onto a little man-made pond :) It has a 2 car garage and master bathroom (some fantastic luxuries that I am thrilled about). We have never seen it. I am slightly obsessed about the decor -- last night I talked to Cody about different ideas for an hour because I couldn't sleep. He just played a computer game & pretended to listen!
-I still don't have a job :(
-Cody went to St. George for work. He ate at a restaurant that had 'cantina' in its name. I was only slightly alarmed when it showed up on our credit card statement. To reaffirm what a good time he had, the line on the statement above the 'cantina' was Burger King. Sick.
-My small group kindergarten class is going bowling every week for the rest of the school year. Right during speech time -- so guess who gets to go with!! Me!! Pretty much, watching those little guys bowl and trying to keep them from running to the arcade is the best part of my job EVER!!
-Our Sunday School class referenced The Emperor's New Groove during this lesson. At least they were paying attention. Demon llama!!!
-I started Jillian Michael's 30 day shred. It is pretty awesome. I can do push-ups (girl ones) for 45 seconds straight. My arms actually have muscles now. I would post a picture, but I can't really think of anyone besides me who might think my arms are muscle-y and I can't handle the mocking that would inevitably follow.
4 comments:
I've been doing 30 day Shred also. I've liked it. Definitely not as hard as P90X but still a decent enough workout. Congratulations on your house! I hope you love it even more in person! You guys are very brave. Best time to buy, that's for sure. Be sure to post pictures when you get there. Would you like to get together or something before you leave?
I'm going to miss you guys!
hey larkin! you can do a fantastic favor and review the 30 day shred for me! all my readers ask about it, and I am not in a position to try it out ;)
Congrats to you 2 and Iowa! That will be an adventure for sure! I hope you are able to find a job there soon! Good luck!
Post a Comment