Sunday, August 1, 2010

to council bluffs

this was my view all day


at the winter quarters cemetery.
this statue is kinda hard to see, but it is a couple burying their child. heartbreaking.
so glad we are driving across the country instead of walking/pushing/burying our babies.


cody at the spot where we think (95% sure) his great-great-great grandma was buried.


beautiful temple. worn out girl.

we plan to come back soon winter quarters :)

p.s. this exhibit was at the visitors center and it was amazing!




1 comment:

Sarah said...

I didn't realize you guys moved to Iowa. We just moved to Lincoln, NE and bought a house too. Your house is very cute! The Reflections of Christ at the vistor's center was done by a guy from my home stake, it's so good. I want to go see it again! Anyway I don't know how close you are to Omaha, we live about 50 min away, we should meet up sometime!