I feel like this title could double as my post! But don't worry faithful readers,I will write a post and maybe put up some pictures too!
Our holiday celebration started a week early when my mom,Dave & Jessie came to visit.It was so fun to have a full house:) We saw Harry Potter, shopped,put in a new light fixture,shopped,and had a pre-Thanksgiving Thanksgiving dinner.
We had a marvelous Thanksgiving Day. I watched the parade in the morning - and almost cried when the Rockettes started their high kicks - pathetic,I know. But can you think of anything that epitomizes Thanksgiving more than that? We had dinner with about 15 couples in our ward at the church, then watched football. One of my friends here was born in Casper (just like me) and I got to meet her dad. He knew a lot of the same people from there as me & his brother worked for the same people as my dad did. What a small world! I love Wyoming!
My neighborhood friends Sara & Rachel and I decided to go shopping on Black Friday . . . at 3 am. None of us had ever done the early morning shopping thing before - we hit up the GAP, Old Navy, and Target. Cody happened to be doing some shopping for yours truly at the same time. Apparently, we had a couple of close run-ins but Cody was a master of hiding so I am still in the dark about my gifts.
Today, we put up our Christmas decor and went to an auction. And, we are hoping our Cougs dominate Utah!
3 comments:
Shopping was fun. I loved people watching. I hope you like your Christmas gifts.
yes pictures would be fun to see! sounds like you guys had a good holiday, see you soon!
wow! sounds like a busy weekend! Glad you survived the black Friday mayhem!
Post a Comment