You were all though about and missed. . . She looked absolutely beautiful and Austin is wonderful! The reception was . . . There are not words to describe the awesomeness of it. I would be super excited for pictures!
I love this. I wish all of you could have been there. I posted as many pictures as I had the patience for so you could all get a little glimpse of it. Love and miss you all!
5 comments:
I wish we could be there too! Why does flying have to be so darn expensive?
I feel the exact same way. I'm super sad I'm not there.
You were all though about and missed. . . She looked absolutely beautiful and Austin is wonderful! The reception was . . . There are not words to describe the awesomeness of it. I would be super excited for pictures!
Thought not though . . . Sorry:(
I love this. I wish all of you could have been there. I posted as many pictures as I had the patience for so you could all get a little glimpse of it. Love and miss you all!
Post a Comment