> most of my days started off with a snuggle from this pup:

I need a dog.
> girls night with my sweet cousins. They are pretty much my favorite people to be with. Thanks to Camille, who is the youngest by far, for driving us to Ririe and back without any 'hang on for dear life' maneuvers :)
> working a shift at my parents' store. I've still got the retail touch apparently - I sold the smallest pair of women's Harley Davidson steel toed boots and convinced a guy to buy a shirt because I liked the color of it . . .
> mowing the whole lawn twice. Life was much less sweaty when Dave mowed the back lawn and I only did the front.
> playing in my first Jack's Pack softball game. I think my grandpa got a kick out of me running to first with my eyes closed because I was afraid the ball was going to hit me. I am so athletic :) Haha!
> road-tripping (via airplane) to visit Dave and Jessie in Mesa. Dave took me shopping in probably my most favorite mall to date. EVER. Maybe it was the company too . . . To show him my gratitude, I watched him and my mom relandscspe the front yard in 100+ degree heat. That is best sister ever material :)
> finding a plant in the bathroom after our weekend in Mesa. Thanks Dad, I guess?

> watching the best fireworks west of the Mississippi. Seriously, going to Idaho Falls on the Fourth of July should be numero uno on everybody's bucket list. Words cannot describe the experience - just ask Cody; he thought I was being overdramatic until he tried it last year.
> throwing a baby shower via Skype for Jessie. Good food, cute presents, nice chats - practically perfect, except the guest of honor was in Arizona instead of Idaho . . . but when life gives you lemons, you might as well make lemonade
> or lemon bars, which were part of the spread my mom and I whipped up of my cousin Katie's wedding. In one day, we made 300 cookies <4 different kinds>, 50 lemon bars, and 50 mint brownies. I am baked out.

> we wedding-ed it up with Katie & Luke. I am so glad I was able to come celebrate with them - I only teared up a couple times, just to shake people up. Or maybe I am becoming soft in my old age :)
> silly me, I almost forgot to mention our two sets of guests! My Uncle Rod & Aunt Susan from Seattle visited for a few days. And then our pals Marcus & Brittanie brought their sweet babes to stay overnight. As a result, I was informed by Reagan <5> and Ainsley <3> that my hair is CRAZY in the morning. I guess toddlers tell it like it is!
Signing off from somewhere over Nebraska,

2 comments:
This is a great post. I vote you need to move home. Cody can fend for himself until he gets done with school, then he can join you here. I miss you already...Kate's reception was the best laughing with you and Mille. I have the best cousins ever!
I love that picture of Bella! :)
Post a Comment