So, I have blogged since July. It's okay though, because I will give you a quick update (without pictures -- the camera is still MIA).
August
Jessie & Dave's sweet babies Drew & Oliver arrived 8 weeks early and cute as two peas in a pod.
Cody started the semester of death.
I started obsessively checking Facebook every 3 minutes to make sure I didn't miss any new pictures of the twinners.
September
I visited the babes over Labor Day.
Cody continued the semester of death.
October
I didn't make Cody a birthday cake.
Cody bravely forged ahead through the semester of death.
November
I got sick the week before Thanksgiving.
Cody pushed on during his semester of death.
We flew home for Thanksgiving.
December
I was still sick -- for a grand total of 7 consecutive weeks.
Cody triumphed (haha, the first time I spelled it trimumphed -- I must be tired!) over the semester of death.
We flew home for Christmas & New Year's.
I cuddled all FOUR of my nephews.
Cody forgot what it was like to have a life.
We saw snow.
January
Day 1: 5 hour nap.
Day 2: Football.
Day 3: Watched the caucus in Utah. Hilarious -- and anxiety ridden, thinking we might have cost Mitt a victory.
Day 4: Returned to Iowa.
Day 5: Went on a walk and grilled to celebrate the 52 degree weather.
Hopefully you feel caught up on our lives now . . . I can't promise that I will continue my trend of posting what we do every day in 2012, but I will try to blog at least every 3 months :) Okay, okay, okay. Maybe I will shoot for a couple of times each week. Maybe.
3 comments:
I feel completely filled in now. Thanks! :)
A semester of death--I think we've all been through that one (or will at some point).
Oh, a 5-hour nap! That sounds amazing! I'd say I'm jealous, but if earning that nap requires a semester of death or a 7-week sickness, I think I'll manage without.
Post a Comment