Any true Iowan would know the answer to that question.
Cody & I attended our first Iowa basketball game this weekend -- and to be 100% truthful, we really went to watch #7 Ohio State and their phenom, Jared Sullinger. He was pretty awesome for the three minutes he actually tried . . . the rest of the time he
walked up and down the court and stood in the key daring any of Iowa's players to come at him. Whenever Iowa came at him, he swatted the ball away like he was playing volleyball or something. It only took a couple of blocks before Iowa resorted to their outside game, which is a lot like my outside game (nonexistent).
To maintain this blog's integrity, I will post a few grainy pictures taken with my iPod. I think we will be in the market for a new camera soon -- any suggestions about a good one would be appreciated.
 |
| Iowa is the team with yellow jerseys. That's about all I can tell you about this picture. |
 |
| I think we took this one to show the size of the arena? Maybe . . . |
 |
| Does this picture really need a caption? |
 |
| Ohio State dunks!! Luckily, we captured the most exciting moment of the game on film. |
The word is fight!
1 comment:
justin is uber jealous! looks like you guys had fun!!
Post a Comment