sick.
Since I started working with my little angels in public schools (aka germ paradise), I get sick from about October to February - with a few week-long bouts of healthiness sprinkled throughout the horrid winter months. That means that I have been sick for roughly 36% of the past 3 years. Nice.
But, this week I was not sick with my normal sinus infection/sore throat/coughing/fever/cold. I was sick with the stomach flu. The "no-eating-for-2-days-lose-8-pounds-look-upon-food-with-the-utmost-disdain" stomach flu.
Then I passed it to Cody.
I have emerged from the pit of misery with some new insights into being sick. And you get to read them:
~ it is not fun to stay home from work now that I hate all of the 4 pm shows on tv. Come back Oprah!!
~ laying on the couch in without moving for 6 hours equals a really sore back.
~ laying in our bed without moving for 6 hours equals a really good night's sleep.
~ I crave Taco Bell & pizza when I am sick. Even with the stomach flu. What is wrong with me!?!?!?!?!
~ don't worry, Cody didn't let me eat Taco Bell.
~ double don't worry, I have already regained the weight I lost
2 comments:
Larkin! I think we need to put you in a big bubble. and that is sick that you crave taco bell and pizza when you are sick.
your weekend sounds a lot like ours! i hope you feel better soon!
Post a Comment