2. Apartment drama
For those unaware, Cody & I are basement dwellers. We will be relinquishing this title soon though, because our landlords sold their house. The buyer requested that we move out too. And the apartment hunting frenzy began! I check out a few websites on a regular basis, regular meaning twenty billion times a day. You can imagine my shock when I noticed a 3 bedroom house in our cul-de-sac for rent. I didn't recognize the address and I had no idea whose house it would be. I was telling Cody all about it as we pulled into our driveway . . . and to my suprise/disgust/anger/meanness I realized the address was the same as our landlords. How ridiculous! I was a little bitter for a few hours, but now I am rolling with the punches. Maybe we will just move upstairs (if the rent comes down a couple hundred dollars -- hey! it could happen).
No comments:
Post a Comment