Today, my hair was out of control (read: there was no way in heck it was doing anything cute). On hair days like today, I resort to the trusty curly side ponytail -- I learned this hairdo from m
y cousin Camille & her dancer buddies. Camille is pretty much hilarious. She is sweet, kind, and loves HSM as much as me -- not to mention her killer muscles that I covet. Thinking of Camille made me think about all my other cousins too. I am so glad that I grew up with all of them so close. We are practically siblings . . . none of this cousin st
uff :)Tyler & Rob are my closest cousins age-wise. They made sure I never had a shortage of sporting events to attend. Ty & I spent a year at BYU together. Even though we weren't together all of the time, I cherish some of the things we experienced together. Without Rob, I wouldn't have passed my Independent Study tennis class/graduated from high school. Now they are both married - yay! To people I like - double yay!
Travis is the epitome of fun
-- he is so hilarious & good-natured. There is NEVER a dull moment when Trav is around.Katie cracks me up too. She is just her stinkin' adorable self. When we were both working at the store, I would get real
ly excited to work with her because she (1) would work and (2) was easy to get along with. Savannah is a total fashionista, but there is way more to her than looks :) My personal opinion is that Savannah has the BEST laugh I have ever heard -- it always makes me giggle too. Taylor is TALL!!! I guess from now on I will have to call him my younger cousin instead of my little cousin. Who knew I would end up being the shorty in our fam? And Tanner! He is Mr.
Personality. He is so energetic and gives 100% to whatever he does. Tanner will give anything a try -- pomegranates, grapefruit juice, you name it!
I just love my cousins. They are the greatest :) And their Facebook accounts are great for stealing pictures from!
3 comments:
I love this post! I wish I had been close with my cousins...actually I wish I was one of your cousins...then you would have had to say all kinds of nice stuff about me too :). Very sweet though, and I'm sure they love you just as much as you love them.
I love reading your perspective of your Roe family cousins!
Man Larkin, I look ugly in this picture. Ha ha. This is a fun post, you're so nice! Hope you guys are doing well!
Post a Comment