Thursday, January 29, 2009

what we have been doing in reverse order

January 24: Dave turned the big 2-0! LeBron whooped the Jazz! Everybody else missed the memo to throw up a gang sign for the picture! Our windshield wipers quit working on the interstate during a massive rainstorm!
January 23: Cody took me to a hockey game -- the Idaho Steelheads versus the Utah Grizzlies. Can you guess who represents each team? There was a big fight and I watched the puck faithfully after being reminded by about 10 people that I could get hurt if I didn't.

January 22: The Faith & Scholarship Symposium. The picture above is before I had my breakdown :) Interestingly, my breakdown was not caused by the fact that I was conducting in front of more than 500 people. I have such composure :) Haha! The picture below is half of the people that were there -- I couldn't get the whole ballroom in the shot. For a kind review, check out this kind post. If you click on the words "this kind post" it will take you to another blog.

1 comment:

Bob and Danya said...

You 2 have way too much fun!!!!!