On a more insightful note, I was pretty peeved when Cody showed me the irreparable hole. Then I remembered a short experience I read about in The Mormon Way of Doing Business. One man got a call at work from his teenage daughter, who had forgotten to open the garage door before backing out. He, like myself, was pretty outraged at first . . . but then decided not to get upset with problems that money can fix. I decided that is how I want to be. It's harder than I thought -- but maybe my next mixing bowls will be pink! Or green! Or paisley!
Thursday, February 5, 2009
strong
On a more insightful note, I was pretty peeved when Cody showed me the irreparable hole. Then I remembered a short experience I read about in The Mormon Way of Doing Business. One man got a call at work from his teenage daughter, who had forgotten to open the garage door before backing out. He, like myself, was pretty outraged at first . . . but then decided not to get upset with problems that money can fix. I decided that is how I want to be. It's harder than I thought -- but maybe my next mixing bowls will be pink! Or green! Or paisley!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
You're so cute Larkin! That's a great way to look at things...and YES is will be hard. But I bet your new mixing bowl will be 10 times better than the old one...I mean, who wants an old boring yellow bowl when they could have an awesome pink one!
ha ha this makes me laugh, and its a great motto to start practicing on cody before you have kids who are guaranteed to be more destructive than your husband ;)
I think you should get three different bowls to replace your "favorite" one!
Post a Comment