Monday, February 16, 2009

shopaholic

On Friday, Cody took me to see Confessions of a Shopaholic IN 3D!!! Okay, so maybe it wasn't in 3D, but 2 dimensions of Gucci, Prada, & Louboutin were enough for me!

Needless to say, I thought it was fantastic. Cody thought it was okay (but at least he didn't abhor it).

Then, for President's Day, I met up with Ashley and Sammi at one of the greatest sales ever. Shade was having a $5 sale at Provo High where everything was only...you guessed it...$5! I was able to get away with a few choice items, but the most entertaining part of the experience was seeing other women do battle over clothing. It was even more intense than the crowds at the Smashing Pumpkins concert that Cody took me to.

Luckily for us, most of the women herded towards the swimsuits when they were brought out, leaving us just enough time to pick up what we want and run like the wind! It was my very own shopaholic experience & will be treasured forever (or at least until next year's event :) ).

6 comments:

Missy said...

Sounds like fun! $5?! That's awesome.

Tammi said...

I love the way you write. . .the images you paint are hilarious! Much love.

:: ashley :: said...

oh life is great on sale!

Tricia said...

I haven't seen the movie yet, but I've heard from a lot of people that it's very good. I'll have to go. Good job on your $5 sale...can't beat that :)!

Meghan said...

I'm glad to hear you liked that movie; I want to go see it too, but I'm not sure my husband will go. Haha. And, wasn't that Shade sale so funny? Loved the swimsuit part; glad to hear you got cool stuff!

Sara said...

That'll have to be a movie I catch on DVD rental ;) LOL, Rob and I only go to the movies if there's something we BOTH can 100% agree on seeing...let me tell ya, it doesn't happen often! :D

Glad you found some good sale deals!