I am so excited right now! I just opened our front door to take the garbage out and there was a giant package on our porch. I wasn't really expecting anything, but then I looked at the return address -- it was from my Grandma Hopkins :) The contents of the package are PRIME : homemade beef jerky, caramel popcorn, & spicy mustard -- and usually a few other treats just for good measure. My grandma has sent us Christmas packages/baskets for as long as I can remember. Some of my favorite Christmas memories are eating her beef jerky & caramel popcorn at unearthly hours of the morning while we opened presents. Pretty much, my grandma rocks!
And, thanks for everybody's congrats on my last post about the Praxis -- it was kind of ironic that my shortest post got the most comments, but they were all welcome :)
3 comments:
We got ours too!!!!! It really is Christmas:)
Sounds like your Grandma rocks!!! I want some homemade beef jerky!
Mmm-hmm!! Grandma Hopkins' beef jerky is the absolute BEST!! And I especially pig out on the homemade fruit leather ;)
Post a Comment