congratulations!
Yeah! Congrats.
wahoo!
Way to go Idaho! No Christmas buster!!!!
Congrats! What's the PRAXIS?
i hate praxis tests, you go girl!
Way to go Lark!! That's great!
Congratulations, Larkin!! But, come on... like anyone ever doubted you would! Merry Christmas!
Way to go girl! We never doubted!Brooke
congrats!
yay!!!! doesn't it feel good?
You so totally ROCK!!! Aren't you glad I taught you everything I know. Just kidding...I don't even know what test it is, but it has a big, important name, so I'm so proud of you.
Congrats Larkin!
Post a Comment
13 comments:
congratulations!
Yeah! Congrats.
wahoo!
Way to go Idaho! No Christmas buster!!!!
Congrats! What's the PRAXIS?
i hate praxis tests, you go girl!
Way to go Lark!! That's great!
Congratulations, Larkin!! But, come on... like anyone ever doubted you would! Merry Christmas!
Way to go girl! We never doubted!
Brooke
congrats!
yay!!!! doesn't it feel good?
You so totally ROCK!!! Aren't you glad I taught you everything I know. Just kidding...I don't even know what test it is, but it has a big, important name, so I'm so proud of you.
Congrats Larkin!
Post a Comment