- Cody dominated the GMAT -- hooray!
- I still haven't found out my score on the Praxis -- boo! It has the potential to be a Christmas-ruiner.
- We went to Idaho for Thanksgiving. The downer was that everybody except Cody got sick. But that just meant that all the cousins came over to hang out at our house. Party!
- We survived another GSS heavy week -- a Christmas party, meetings galore & service project. Crazy! I went shopping for the Christmas party all alone at Costco. I made two trips : one for paper products and veggies & the other for meat, pies and rolls. During the second trip, I ended up pushing a pallet card overflowing with rolls through the store. I only got a handful of strange looks -- thankfully, I didn't have to take any sharp corners or go over any major bumps (both of which would have been tragic).
- I got a ton of my literature review for my thesis done. I am just waiting to hear back from my chair to see if I am missing anything major :)
- I visited my mom & aunt while they were in SLC for a day last week. Yay brave Mom!!
- We found approximately 10 pairs of my socks at the bottom of our bed when we put orur flannel sheets on. They are all in the laundry now.
- Cody & I decided to go to Peru when the Trujillo temple is being dedicated. Any donations would be welcome :) Just kidding, hopefully it works out!
- I was making an amazing comeback playing Backgammon with Cody's dad -- and he rolled double 4s to beat me. Someday I will be the backgammon master . . .
Sunday, December 14, 2008
so . . .
a lot has happened since the last time I wrote a real post and I just need to catch up so I feel like I can blog again :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I am SO glad you blogged and will begin again to keep us updated on your life. I say yay sweet daughter for helping me:)
The backgammon master would be Matt Millburn. Seriously. Luckiest human alive.
Also, I leave Costco twice a week with 5 flats of those muffins. Then sell them to my students for a dollar a piece. But people do wonder why you have chosen to purchase 60 muffins.
Oh that will be so exciting to go to Peru. You guys should definitely do it. I take it that's where Cody served? My dad LOVES going back. He's been back 2 or 3 times. He'd be jealous. Good luck as you finish the semester! And have a great Christmas!
The socks at the bottom of the bed is hilarious. Sounds like me...I CAN'T sleep in them. It drives me nuts. I hope you guys can go to Peru. What great memories that would be for the two of you. I hope you're coming home for Christmas.
Post a Comment