Tuesday, December 9, 2008

what's in a name

Okay, I know I haven't posted for a while and I promise I will monster blog about what's been going on . . . eventually.

I have been reading a lot of articles for my thesis and some people have really unfortunate names. Two of my favs are Assman and Moonwomon. Seriously!

Weird names bring a smile to my face for some reason, probably because I like mine :)

4 comments:

Katey said...

My mom came across a job application for a woman named Gaye Hooker. No joke! Weird names are great!

Tricia said...

I LOVE those names! As a matter of fact, I'm gonna change Sawyer's to Sawyer Assman Varvel. I might as well go all the way...what do you think of Moonwoman Bailey Varvel? I like it.

Traci said...

Haha that is awesome! I am the same way, when we were doing our wedding invitations I loved the random last names :)

Stephanie B said...

Becky does a lot of data entry for our aunt and she comes across some of the funniest names. Some parents can be so cruel.