Monday, January 10, 2011

Monday, Monday

My Monday has been rather lackluster, but I get such a kick out of reading about everybody else's lives that I figured I might as well throw something up here - blogging more often is one of my New Year's resolutions after all :)
My speech babies were nice today - which was a pleasant surprise. One of my first graders told me he visited his grandma, who has cancer & and is 'losing every single hair on her body.' I just wanted to snuggle him and tell him that I know how stinky it is to see your grandma hurting, and no matter what happens you will always love your grandma and she will always love you.
On a totally unrelated note, I realized today that I have WAY too many clothes. I feel like I wear them all - but Cody thinks otherwise. I say there are other people in the world that have as many clothes as I do. Cody dared me to find someone! The nerve! Throw me a bone here guys . . . count the number of tops & pants you have, leave a comment telling me the number of each separately, and if anybody has more than me I will send them a treat/prize for helping me be right :)
Hope your Monday has been fab!

7 comments:

Tammi said...

Shall I count dad's and include the shirts that are still folded with the tags still on them? I know a certain sis in law and cousin who could hook you up big time!

Nicole said...

If he makes you get rid of some, feel free to send a box of them to my address. I'll pay for shipping. : )

nathan n rachel said...

I actually saw an outfit the other day at the mall and thought "Oh...Larkin would look really cute in that outfit!" :)

Sean and Sarah Russell said...

Let me count Sean's and I think u might prove Cody wrong. 18 jeans, about 80 shirts, not including church clothes or what's in the wash, 11 shorts. Now that is ridiculous! Although he does sell clothes for a living

Sean and Sarah Russell said...

Let me count Sean's and I think u might prove Cody wrong. 18 jeans, about 80 shirts, not including church clothes or what's in the wash, 11 shorts. Now that is ridiculous! Although he does sell clothes for a living

Stacy said...

haha, my husband complains about all my clothes, too. and coats. I don't even want to count ;)

:: ashley :: said...

it would take a looooong time but i love the background to your blog, adorable! miss you guys!