Strong Bodies:

And happy families:

This picture was taken in 1995 - I was 10 with pretty skinny arms :) Sometimes I think how much I have changed in the last 15 years ... I am taller & fatter; I will call my friends without being forced to; I like boys, since I am married to one :) I might be a little more snotty too.
I wonder if I am a person my 10 year old self would like. I hope so - I wish that I had written down somewhere what I had hoped to be like. I did write down that I wanted to live in my parent's basement forever. Good thing that has changed :) Still love you though mom & dad!
1 comment:
That was the year I was married. I can't believe you were only ten. Cute, cute picture. What a happy family.
Post a Comment