Christmas Break
We had a fabulous Christmas break with both of our families -- Utah for 5 days; IF for 2 days; Mesa for 3 days. Unfortunately, it was freezing in Arizona (literally) until about 2 hours before we left. Oh well, I guess all of the snuggles in Utah and cousin time/inventory in Idaho made up for it. And the fact Cody went to the Fiesta Bowl with Dave, Ty & my dad. No pictures of that -- they are boys.
To ree, or lottery
Cody made up that title. If you say it out loud in an Asian voice, you will get it. But I digress . . .
Today when I was at my office I got a nice Christmas card from my boss with a lottery ticket inside of it. I am not sure if I want to use it or not -- probably not, because I don't even know how the lottery works. But, it could be the most expensive present I get this year! Maybe I will create a poll to see what my faithful readers would do. Or you could just comment :)
Happy birthday Jessie
Tomorrow is Jessie birthday! She is so fabulous -- I am lucky my Davey married somebody that I like a lot. Otherwise, he would have been in big trouble :)
Jessie & I are already planning to move much closer together after our husbands are finished with school. It's no fun living so far apart, but we would like to thank Allegiant Airlines for starting a direct flight from Cedar Rapids (25 minutes from our house) to Mesa (10 minutes from their house) within a couple of weeks of each of us moving.
Love you Jess! Have a great day -- see you soon!
| Jessie & I on New Year's Eve @ PFs. Yum! |
2 comments:
Scratch that ticket! It would be rude not to. Just donate a little to charity if you win anything. Besides, someone in Idaho just won a huge jackpot yesterday.
Use the lottery ticket. I'm curious to see what happens.
Post a Comment