Tuesday, June 19, 2007

so this is love . . .

Cody & I had a very romantic evening tonight. We were talking about our cool new apartment that is right by the mall :) and how he is going to be wonderful and move all of my stuff for me. Included in my 'stuff' is an adorable green vacuum, which coincidentally quit working the last time I vacuumed my apartment.
Being the handyman that he is, Cody wanted to take a look at it. So we took it out of the closet and flipped it over. We found the problem. Hair. Lots of hair. It was wrapped around the roller so tight that we had to use scissors to cut it off.
After 45 minutes or so, all of the hair was in my garbage can and we could actually see the little bristles. And the vacuum worked like it was brand new. Woo hoo! I couldn't be happier . . .

2 comments:

Jess said...

Nice, Larkin, nice. Would that have been your hair, would it? Surely, this must be love. :o)

Nicole said...

I think we have the same green vacuum. And we also gave that one to my sister as a wedding gift. Is it lime green with a round handle? : )