In my world, summer officially started today.
Why, you ask?
It's because my pink and orange funky floral print blanket isn't part of my bedding anymore. This blanket helps me stay toasty all winter long, but now that the temperature is rising . . . I just don't want to be toasty anymore.
My grandma made this blanket for me after hearing about the record breaking lows all winter long when I lived in Wyoming. We've been inseparable ever since . . . it has weathered billions of colds, plenty of girl talk and a few tears.
I'm not too sad about putting my blanket away though, because in a few months it will be right where it belongs -- wrapped around me :)
1 comment:
That is so sweet, but personally I have to keep my duvet on my bed ALL year around - my husband thinks I am mad but even in the hottest summer nights I have to have it on me even if I constantly kick it off me. Strange but true.
Post a Comment