Today was my last day of classes for this semester, and I am SO SO SO glad it is over. Looking back, I'm not really sure how I made it through. I did though and that's what counts! On my way home I dropped by Pier One (which really is on my way home) and was surprised at the amazing things they had on clearance. Naturally, I bought some stuff to celebrate the end of the semester, as well as our tax refund being deposited :) Here is what I got:

I am pretty bummed that the picture of the star-things that are in the vase is blurry, but they are really sweet. The little beads that hold the stars on are somewhat sparkly -- not tacky sparkly though. And the little basket that has our utentsils in it matches our rug really well, not to mention the sweet purple hue of the darkest fiber. The glasses were 98 CENTS. Seriously, how could I pass that up?


7 comments:
Those are sweet! I have never been into Pier One. I will have to check it out!!
Okay. . .all I can say is GOOD JOB! Not just on great finds at Pier 1, but more importantly finishing another semester of grad school. It is a joy to see your effort pay off:) Love you!
Larkin--I'm glad I read your blog! You guys are just too cute! Congrats on finishing the semester :)
NICE!!! I love decorating... it's very therapeutic! Jake and I need to come visit your cute apt soon!
YAY! no more school! good to hear.
Yea for finishing your first year, and yea for your excellent fashion sense and shopping savvy!
Cute stuff, I love them! Pier one is awesome, but spendy too.
Post a Comment