Cody graduated -- either Thursday or Friday. I don't really know which day was his offical graduation day because there were really long ceremonies both days.
So all of the people in this picture graduated. Cody is in there somewhere . . . he's probably one of those little white blobs on the fifth row. We got to stand up for forever while everyone marched in -- not such a great idea in heels, but fashion definitely comes before function around graduation time.My mom came down for the Thursday extravaganza. It was so fun to see her when I wasn't stressed about school. The three of us (Cody, my mom & me) went to Tucano's for the post-round one graduation celebration, where I was brave and tried almost everything that they brought us. My mom was brave too, and probably ate more meat than she had in the past three months combined :)
Cody's family met up with us for the Friday celebration, during which we waited about an hour to hear Cody's name and watch him recieve a high-quality diploma cover. Its pretty rad. The after-party was at Magelby's. I hadn't ever been there before and really enjoyed myself, except for the killer headache I was battling. One of the highlights of the day (besides hearing Cody's name read) was going through the sweet drive-through at the Hinckley Building to drop off Cody's cap and gown. It was really posh.
3 comments:
Congrats Cody! You did it! You will soon receive a piece of paper that proves you did it. Isn't htat exciting?! LOL! Well, we hope you enjoy NOT being in school now. It's quite the shift after being in school for...what...16 years or more. Welcome to the "real world"! :)
Oh the thrills of graduating from the Y. :)
Cong rats on graduminating...it's a great feling too gnow ure finalee edumicatid.
:)
Post a Comment