Tuesday, June 24, 2008

the top ten

things that have happened to me in the last ten days:

10. Turning 23!
9. Finding the black purse that I have been searching for for years.
8. Getting a sunburn on my shoulders at the PG pool.
7. Having pink robe that is softer than soft to wrap up in after a shower. And a pink straightener and pink slippers to match.
6. Eating this at Tucano's during an early birthday celebration with my family.
5. Looking for a new apartment . . . we are moving by the middle of July. Not by choice :)
4. Listening to WiiFit tell me that my BMI was in the normal range and that I weighed less than I thought.
3. Walking through the mall with Cody and telling him that it was about time for Banana's end of season sale and seeing the burnt orange sale signs in their windows within a few seconds.
TIED FOR NUMBER ONE (I can't choose between my two favorite boys)
1. Meeting Dave in Salt Lake for a birthday lunch/hangout -- just the two of us.
1. Eating breakfast in bed on my birthday with Cody, who was supposed to be at work all morning but actually had the day off.

1 comment:

k.young said...

Sounds like a fun birthday!