Thursday, June 5, 2008

You know . . .

that you've been playing too much MarioKart Wii when you jerk the steering wheel of a real car thinking that you will pop a wheelie and get a speed boost.

3 comments:

Bethany said...

That could get dangerous!

:: ashley :: said...

First of all, that wii thing is hilarious! Second, I wish I would have read this before you left so I could show you, its really easy. Basically its just a digital scrapbook picture I made in Photoshop. I got the kit from www.shabbyprincess.com. If you don't have photoshop let me know and I can even make one for you if you'd like! Just tell me which kit, and send me the pics you'd like. But if you have photoshop, just make a 5 x 7 scrapbook page. Good luck and let me know if you need any help!

Bob and Danya said...

LOL! That's hilarous!