
A few nights ago, I was telling Cody about a terrible chocolate craving I was experiencing -- I ransacked all of our cupboards to no avail, gave up the hunt and went to the bathroom to brush my teeth. When I came back out to the living room, Cody was sitting on the couch with a bag of Raisinets. I almost killed over! Somehow, that little stinker had brought my favorite candy ever into the house WITHOUT me knowing, stashed it somewhere, and produced it at exactly the right moment. What a gem :)
4 comments:
Have you tried the dark chocolate raisinetes yet? They SO good too!
What a cute husband! I might even be so blunt as to share it with my husband... maybe he'll catch the hint and hide a Twix or something.
I've said it before and I;ll say it again...Husbands are the best!!
I absolutely LOVE raisonettes! I eat them in my sleep AND when I am awake...
Post a Comment