Cody & I had this conversation at the Jazz game.
Me: There are so many famous people here. I bet President Monson came.
Cody: No way -- he wouldn't come to the Jazz game.
Me: Whatever. He is totally here.
Cody: I don't think so.
Fast foward to this afternoon's conversation.
Cody: Guess what I just heard on the radio.
Me: What?
Cody: That David Archuleta was watching the Jazz game and some messenger told him that somebody wanted to talk to him.
Me: Who was it?
Cody: President Monson.
It is so great to be right sometimes :)
5 comments:
Rob and I were watching a Jazz game a couple of months ago, and they showed President Monson there--in a suit, of course :)
Are you not right most of the time?????
How funny! I didn't know that President Monson was a Basketball fan-- I'm impressed he has time to watch the games:)
PS. It is ALWAYS nice to be right!
It was fun seeing you last night... good luck with your last day of class (tomorrow, right?)
Funny, My sister wanted to learn if this was true or not...so she got on google and searched for Monson at the Jazz game and started reading YOUR blog. She knew she recognized the name, and looked and saw my link to it...ha ha, the world is so small, eh?
Post a Comment