Saturday, May 10, 2008

Dear Camille

Dear Camille:

I REALLY REALLY REALLY missed you last night. I am going to tell you all about it, because you are the only person I know who loves David Archuleta enough to appreciate the experience :) Cody & I went to dinner at the Gateway, so we had to walk back to the stadium to get there on time . . . all of the sudden there were all these sirens, but no police cars. It was really weird. We were trying to figure out what in the world was going on and then we saw this GIANT limo. It was totally David!!!!! It was so exciting.
Then we found our seats - every single seat there had a t-shirt on it. The shirts were incredibly huge -- they probably would have come down to your ankles, since mine went down almost to my knee :)





We waited and waited and waited for David to come out. It seriously seemed like forever. Randomly, some people at the bottom started cheering like crazy. There he was . . . THE David Archuleta -- plus like 50 other people.

David is that small gray person at the very bottom middle of the picture, right above the word 'the.'

Everybody there cheered for like five or ten minutes straight until he started singing. He sounded even better than he does on t.v. Cody recorded the very end on his phone, so you can listen to it when we come this weekend! It was SO cool!

This is him on the JumboTron -- can't you tell?
Then, the Jazz totally dominated the Lakers . . . and I saw the cast from High School Musical. The only thing that would have made it better was if you could have come too.

I can't wait to see you next weekend and check out your dance recital. How was the ballet one with the funky costume? Cody is super excited too -- I don't think he realizes how long it is going to be :) I hope you have a fun day! Love,

Larkin

P.S. I just put this magnet board up in our laundry room. Guess which cousin is on it the most?
That's right -- YOU :) Love you!

2 comments:

:: ashley :: said...

yay for david! now you can say you knew him when...

Sara said...

How fun! Basketball AND good singing?? Can't get any better than that, especially when you're with your best friend :)

Hope you guys are doing well!