Saturday, May 3, 2008

super stars

Cody & I went on a date last night to the mall. It wasn't really planned that way -- he took me to dinner at the Spaghetti Factory and I conned him in to going shopping before the Jazz game started.
We were at Macy's, just minding our own business, when this sales associate stopped us and said, "Hey! Aren't you guys on The Place?"
[Just for the record, The Place is a t.v. show mimicking The Office that one of our good friends made for the two years before we got married. He posted most of the stuff on YouTube -- but I didn't think anybody actually watched it. You can check it out here or look at this this post of mine to see a short video all about me :)]
So Cody says yes and asks her if she knows any of our friends that are on it. She told us that she didn't know anyone, but she had just found it online and liked it enough to watch all the episodes! Talk about a superstar moment!!!
We also did some good while we were avoiding the paparazzi:








The sunglasses are for Corgan and the shirt is for me -- it is supercute!

Then, the Jazz dommed the Rockets and the Hawks beat up on the Celtics . . . what a fun night :)

3 comments:

The Cook Clan said...

Sounds like you guys are having fun. Do you live in SL?

Luis Merino said...

We're superstars!! It's small moments like this that make the hundreds (maybe even breaking a thousand) hours I've spent on THE PLACE worth it!! :)

k.young said...

That is so hilarious! I bet you did feel like a superstar!