That is pretty darn impressive. I'm not a big fan of scrabble, takes too much thought, and I hate getting beat!
So- scrabble looks like a blast! We are having a tournament when Kate and I come down next. The trip looked like lots of fun!! I'm sorry about the flip flops. I can empathize. This week I tried to tango in flip flops... not a good experience!
Please do not bring the scrabble home. We do not enjoy being whipped!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
That is pretty darn impressive. I'm not a big fan of scrabble, takes too much thought, and I hate getting beat!
So- scrabble looks like a blast! We are having a tournament when Kate and I come down next. The trip looked like lots of fun!! I'm sorry about the flip flops. I can empathize. This week I tried to tango in flip flops... not a good experience!
Please do not bring the scrabble home. We do not enjoy being whipped!
Post a Comment