Cody's birthday was this week. His Grandpa Reeves always sends a See's Candy gift certificate -- seriously, a birthday card is nice, but See's Candy is nicer :) As soon as we got the chance, we ran over to the mall (which is so close to our house -- love it) to redeem the gift certificate.
The next morning, we had some chores to do. Sometimes I get to bribe Cody a little to help -- this time, my solution was : "Cody, as soon as we are done cleaning we can eat some of your chocolates!" He just about killed over -- I didn't realized that I was using his birthday present as collateral until after it came out!
Needless to say, I am still getting teased about that one. Yes, he did help finish the chores and yes, I had some chocolates after we finished.
2 comments:
That's great Larkin...train them early. It's makes life so much easier later :)!
The scrabble game is truly impressive. The next time I'm in town we will play and I will dominate ;) We can play our I-Spy version again too, I'm sure the scores will be very high!
Post a Comment