- Meeting my cousin Tyler's new baby, Jacoby. He is adorable! Of course, he started crying as soon as I started holding him -- but that is just my baby curse. Hopefully our babies will love me :)
- Showing Cody the two landmarks in my neighborhood. He had seen the Idaho rock before, but never the BYU tree. I will for sure take pictures of them at Thanksgiving to post.
- Meeting my cousin Robert's fiancee, Stacie. Hang on, I'm checking Facebook to make sure I spelled her name correctly. I did :) She is so nice & has a gorgeous wedding dress! I am very excited for Rob, because he is pretty much one of my favorite cousins.
- Working at the store --- we went to get Cody some steel toed boots for work & I ended up selling a pair of boots, some socks, a couple pairs of long johns, a pair of bibs . . . . and I got a job offer to do early intervention in Pinedale, WY. Seriously, I would move there if I liked early intervention & if they had a college for Cody to go to. Maybe we can retire there someday.
- Visiting Roz & learning about her new hobby.
- Hearing Camille talk about 'man hands' in her hair!
- Eating Papa John's pizza & watching sports.
- Feeling popular in Sacrament Meeting.
- Visiting Grandma!! My grandma is the greatest -- the only thing that would have made it more exciting is if Grandpa had skipped Sunday School like the rest of us :) We commiserated about our big ears, worked on the crossword & talked about the latest family gossip.
- Hearing my dad laugh SO SO SO hard when my mom said 'Rambo style' instead of 'Commando style'. She was talking about a gentleman she encountered in Virginia . . . maybe she should blog about that :)
- Fulfilling Cody's prediction that I would be asleep in the car before we made it to Blackfoot.
Monday, October 20, 2008
idaho!
Here are some of the highlights from our trip to Idaho this weekend. I took my camera, but we were just having too much fun to remember to take pictures.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I really think you need a permission slip before posting about others!!!!!
Larkin, you should never FEEL popular in sacrament meeting...you ARE popular there!!! Does your Mom have a blog?
Man alive! I laughed so hard at the Rambo Style. Also, I chuckled picturing your dad laughing at your mom. I can't stop laughing. That's AWESOME!
Post a Comment