


On Labor Day, our sweet neighbors/friends invited us to go apple picking with them at a local orchard. We had a great time & ended up with a lot of apples. Like, WAY more apples than I ever would have purchased at once. I am planning on making them into some kind of treat, but I have had meetings at unearthly hours this week (7:15; 8:15; 7:30 -- keep in mind I have to drive at least 30 minutes before I get there) and have worked late, which doesn't leave much free time :(
So, keep the comments coming & let me know what I can turn my apples into!
P.S. That cute baby belongs to our next door through the wall neighbors & we love him a lot!
7 comments:
That sounds like fun! How about apple pie? That is what I would make if I had a whole bunch of apples. Also, an apple crumble or apple turnovers or caramel apples...Can you tell that I am in a baking mood right now?
or apple butter
hey guys~ i am actually reading you blog on a computer instead of my phone- so i can comment wahoo! yay for apple picking! we are heading to a raspberry farm next week so whatever you come up with with all your excess apples i hope you can lend some similar raspberry ideas..
I vote caramel apples or apple butter!!!
Hey nice pics. :)
I have a recipe on my blog for freezer apple pie/crisp filling. It's really easy and REALLY yummy! It's back quite a ways, so I think you would have to search under apples.
How fun! I wish it wasn't boiling hot so I could do fun things outside too :) Come visit your brother (and me!)
Post a Comment