So, I haven't blogged in a long time -- maybe because I don't get enough positive feedback when I blog or maybe because I have been having so much fun or maybe because I am just lazy :)
Here are some quick updates:
JOB: My job is great! I drive between 1 - 3 hours each day, so my car and I are becoming one. The poor Bonneville would have never made it out here :) I have met most of my speech babies and I miss the ones I had last year. My favorite seech story from the past week {written as it was spoken}: "My gwampa gave me a calf this summa. It is bwack and white, but its mom is aw (all) wed (red). He stiw (still) eats fwom its mom."
SCHOOL: Cody reads a lot. One article compared organizational theory to shoes -- who says marrying me didn't aid in his education? He also starts teaching a section of 50-60 students tomorrow :) He is the only first year student in recent history to ever be assigned to do that!
HOUSE: Love love love it! There is no more to say.
FRIENDS: Love love love them! There are quite a few couples in our ward that we plan on being super good friends with.
IOWA: Fab. It feels like home {to me}. I haven't gotten my fill of corn fields, flash flooding, or humidity yet. I hope I never will. Football season starts Saturday -- apparently it is quite the event -- there will be a future post on that!
The end.
Leave comments & I might post more :)
10 comments:
I'm glad to hear you are liking your job and your new house. That's great that Iowa already feels like home; I hope I get to that point sometime soon. :) Great to hear from ya!
Feedback completed! Love the speech story:). I miss the Bonneville.
Here is my comment contribution :) I am so glad that I could visit your cute house so I actually know what you are talking about! Loved the speech story too! Oh, and I love you most of all!
I'm glad that you're loving Iowa! And just so you know, I'm a reader of your blog, just so I can keep tabs on you my fine friend! :)
Sounds like things are going great in Iowa - that's awesome! I'm hoping once it cools down to bearable temps here that I will enjoy AZ more. For now, I crave the Fall like I never have before!
It's great to hear that Iowa is treating you guys well! Congrats on getting your beautiful home! I bet your Momma misses you!
Sound like things are going great for you two! Enjoy every second of your adventure, because one day you're going to wake up and be old like me :)!
Um, I love your posts and have been waiting for you to post, so keep it up! Glad you guys are enjoying Iowa and your new job. That's a ton of driving! Funny speech story too :)
I love your house too!! Its still weird not being so close anymore :(
Larkin, I love reading your stuff!! Keep it up. I love new adventures, I'm glad your having a great one.
Post a Comment